Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Kareena & Karisma Kapoor That Will Make You Wish You Had A Sister!

I have always adored the sister-duo of Karisma and Kareena Kapoor. Both the girls dote on each other and are often seen making appearances together. And every time they step out with each other, I cannot stop aww-ing after seeing their photographs. After all, Bebo and Lolo’s drop dead beauty adds a charm to their every picture. And their impeccable sense of fashion ups the glam quotient of all these snaps. Not to mention, their love for each other always translates on reel. Well, basically, all I am trying to say is that whenever these Kapoor girls share the same frame, magic happens. So I decided to pick out some of their best photographs I’ve seen, so that you can witness the same magic. Feast your eyes on these lovely pictures of two of the most loved actresses of Bollywood.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

More Popular Posts